Monday 23 December 2013

Mapping

Every year during Christmas time the town of Seville has a little projection show on the side of the Town Hall called Mapping. The show is different during every Christmas and this year they spiced it up with the addition of a laser show. I love projections and after an intercambio session we went to see it with a small group of my students.

I really liked the show. So much so that I’d like to show it to you, too. I filmed the best parts of it for your enjoyment.

It started with children singing the Spanish version of Christmas carols, the villancicos.


The message of the Three Wise Men or Los Reyes Magos de Oriente. The gist of it is that Christmas lives in everybody’s hearts.


The crazy fish-bit.


This is my favourite part, it looks so spectacular!



I hope you enjoyed the Mapping of Seville, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment